Understanding Different Types Of Residential Properties Of Home Lands Skyline. Here Is What You Need To Know!

Understanding Different Types Of Residential Properties Of Home Lands Skyline.  Here Is What You Need To Know!

Home Lands Skyline is an undisputed pioneer and key player in the Sri Lankan real estate industry with a spanning portfolio of apartment and housing projects across the island. It is the No. 1 and the largest residential real estate solutions provider in the country owning 45% of the market share.  With 15+ successful projects comprising over 2,200 units completed and handed over to its valuable customers, Home Lands Skyline continues to expand its residential construction horizon with futuristic and novel living concepts. The company is widely recognized for its unique and extraordinary residential projects that offer luxury and opulence – whilst strategically meeting the growing demands of the local buyer market.

Taking pride in holding an unbeatable track record, Home Lands Skyline introduced the first-ever resort concept apartment in South Asia with Ariyana Resort Apartments in Athurugiriya with 352 apartments, the very first golf resort apartments in Sri Lanka - Canterbury Golf Resort Apartments in Piliyandala Kahathuduwa with over 1200 apartments and houses, and also Sri Lanka’s first theme park-style resort apartments and residencies project - Santorini Resort Apartments and Residencies in Negombo. As the pioneer to introduce groundbreaking trends and living concepts in the country, Home Lands Skyline continues to offer elevated residential solutions to its valued customers.

Here are a few key milestone projects of Home Lands Skyline and the project USPs.

Ariyana Resort Apartments – Athurugiriya, Sri Lanka

The first-ever resort apartment concept in Sri Lanka with 352 apartments offering 50+ exclusive resort activities. The project has been fully completed and handed over in 2020. It was awarded the ‘Best Housing Development Project in Sri Lanka’ at the Property Guru Asia Property Awards - 2018. The unique green concept was aesthetically developed by Home Lands Skyline by utilizing only 20% of the land to build the apartment complex and the remaining 80% of the land area was carefully preserved in its natural and beautiful form for relaxation and recreational purposes. Overall, Ariyana promotes a balanced living with a blend of serene nature and absolute convenience!

Canterbury Golf Resort Apartments

It is South Asia’s first-ever Golf resort apartment project and Sri Lanka’s largest residential development project. Spanning over 55 acres of land, the massive project comprises a total of 1,200+ apartments and housing units. Phase 01 of the high-end luxurious property comprises 775 apartment and housing units which is in the completion stage and the process of official handing over to customers is taking place at present. Phase 02 of Canterbury Golf Resort Apartments and Villas comprises 450+ units and is now open for immediate reservations with 62% of the total units already being sold out. Located in a prime location in Piliyandala, Sri Lanka on a 9-hole golf course, the property offers an exclusive range of modern residential units for the ultimate living experience along with 50+ luxury amenities.

Santorini Resort Apartments And Residencies - Negombo

Santorini Resort Apartments and Residencies is Sri Lanka's first theme park-style resort apartments and residencies project by Home Lands Skyline situated in the buzzing coastal town of Negombo. It was designed and constructed to reflect Santorini, the world-famous tourist island in Greece. Situated on sprawling 17 acres of land, the property offers 50+ luxury facilities and an extravagant lifestyle via 9 theme parks that are all about adventure, entertainment, excitement, fun and good health - for everyone residing within its doors.

In recognition of the customer goodwill and trust held upon the brand and company and its sustained world-class standards in all construction projects, Homelands Skyline was awarded the "Best Developer in Sri Lanka" at the Asia Property awards 2021, identified as the “Most preferred real estate brand in Sri Lanka” by RIU research and received the prestigious status of “A (lka) Stable” by FITCH ratings for its solid financial stability. Further, Home Lands Constructions received the highest status standard of “CS1” from CIDA reflecting its construction capability in the local construction industry.

Interested to learn more about our upcoming projects? Visit www.homelandsskyline.lk or call us on +94 710 444 111 to get an appointment.