Ariyana Resort Apartments Athurugiriya

Ariyana Resort Apartments Athurugiriya

For the first time in Sri Lanka, Home Lands Skyline is proud to introduce a novel resort apartment concept that truly redefined and revolutionized the apartment living concept in the country. It is a unique green concept with a selection of exclusively designed residential units that promote balanced living with a blend of serene nature and absolute convenience - under one roof!

Home Lands Skyline takes pride in conceptualizing and developing Ariyana Resort Apartments with a unique theme that offers a contemporary gymnasium, a swimming pool and 50 other facilities and amenities for its residents. On the whole, Ariyana assures all its residents of a great standard of living and promises great value for money!

As a pioneer project to revolutionize apartment living with a truly novel concept like never before, Ariyana Resort Apartments is beyond your imagination and expectation. The property is nestled in the serene countryside close to the entrance to the highway at Athurugiriya and offers over 50 leisure and recreational activities to make it a memorable living experience. As a responsible corporate citizen with the objective to conserve nature and reduce the overall carbon footprint, we have utilized only 20% of the land to build the apartment complex. The remaining 80% of the land area is carefully preserved and maintained in its natural and beautiful form for relaxation and recreational purposes.

Ariyana is situated in a prime destination and is close to the education and technology hub at Malabe (Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, MillenniumIT, SAITM), private and state hospitals, main roads, government offices, restaurant chains and many other key establishments. The property offers a wide range of activities, facilities and conveniences to deliver a rich resort experience in the form of an apartment home. Life at Ariyana is packed with well-being, fun, leisure, luxury, safety and peace of mind!