Mindful Living – Beachfront Luxury Resort Apartments In Sri Lanka

Mindful Living – Beachfront Luxury Resort Apartments In Sri Lanka

With Rapid urbanization, increase in the population and growing housing requirements has hit a surge in real estate, stimulating a demand transition from urban living to tropical living. Investing in real estate is one of the safest forms of investment, and if considering a second home, holiday home or a luxury experience, the location has to make sense than ever. Owning a beach front property will always be a smart financial investment due to its higher market value, high capital gains and rental yields. Other than its stunning oceanic vistas, azure sky, lush coconut groves, golden beaches in the coastal area; the resort life around the beach offers mindful living, beautiful scenery, wellness, healthcare, extraordinary amenities, deluxe homes, leisure activities and experiences. Coastal area tourism and resort living will originate economic opportunities to the government by creating a domestic and an international real estate demand, which produces employment for businesses who are in the seek for investment and employment while building a potential to generate desired source of dollar income. This will also be accompanied by positive dynamics of environment, social and political contexts.

What to consider when purchasing Beachfront Apartments for Sale in Sri Lanka;

  1. Location - An idyllic destination to experience pure tropical bliss
  2. Construction, Foundation and State-of-the-art architecture
  3. Investment – Higher market value which can generate higher capital gains and rental yields
  4. Property Management
  5. Proximity to water
  6. Delivers the right experience to facilitate the ultimate luxury, resort-lifestyle, such as;
  • Landscaped gardens
  • 24-hour security
  • Resident and visitor parking
  • World-class dining experiences & 24/7 Pub
  • Kids’ play area & Day care
  • Pool & Gymnasium
  • Tennis/Basketball courts
  • Lawn & Function Hall
  • BBQ area
  • Grocery market & coffee shop
  • Medical center
  • Salon
  • Laundromat
  • Garbage collection
  • Spa
  1. Direct access to the beach and related privileges
  2. Easy access to the Capital city

Looking For A Beachfront Apartments For Sale In Sri Lanka?

Oceana Beach Resort Apartments Wadduwa - is an idyllic destination to experience pure tropical bliss!

Homelands Skyline introduces their latest project by introducing Sri Lanka’s first-ever integrated beach resort, combining Hospitality real estate and Residential real estate with a guaranteed value appreciation of 75% in five years. Oceana Wadduwa delivers the right experience to facilitate the ultimate luxury, resort-lifestyle in an area of 17 acres covering only 15% for the structure, containing 552 luxury beachfront resort apartments together with a star class beachfront hotel complex and the rest 85% of the area for world-class amenities & open zones.

50+ resort activities, including;

  • Sea Bath, Water Sports and 50+ Resort Activities & Amenities
  • Limousine Service to Airport to Hotel
  • 40 Mins to Colombo via Galle Road & Highway
  • 30 mins to Colombo by Train
  • 24HR Security
  • Generator Facility for Common Area
  • ATM Facilities
  • Pharmacy
  • Medical Centre
  • Special Discount for Canterbury Golf Club & Canterbury Medical and Ayurveda wellness Centre

Home Lands Skyline (Pvt) Ltd was awarded as the “Best Developer in Sri Lanka” by the 4th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards 2021 and is proud to be the first and the only real estate company to be rated Fitch A (lka) with a stable outlook for its strong cash flows.

Reach out to us today to make the best investment in your life with the best in the industry!

Call - 071 0 555 444